Log In  |  Contact Us  |  Help


Calculate Payment
Loan Amount:


A rate is not available for the loan amount you entered.
Apply Now
Select a loan application:


Contact Information
Direct: (925) 335-3870
Email: Send Email
Required Documents

The following forms/documents must be provided as part of the mortgage application process (not all of which may be applicable to the specific loan request).

  1. Most current month pay stub(s) – must cover 30 days / salaried applicant(s)
  2. Last two years of W2s / salaried applicant(s) 
  3. For Retired Applicant(s) – Award Letter from each source of Retirement Funds or Most current month stub or deposit verification of Retirement Funds
  4. Self Employed / Rental Properties Owned Applicant(s) – Last two years of complete 1040 tax form (signed over the original signature)
  5. Self Employed / Rental Properties Owned Applicant(s) – Current year to Date Profit and Loss Statement of the business, if date of the application is past June 30th (must be prepared and certified by an Accountant other than the applicant(s)
  6. Loan “Refinance Purpose Letter” must be created, signed and dated by applicant(s)
  7. Copies of Property Tax Bill and Hazard Insurance Policy - Declaration Page.

If it is determined that your home is in a designated Flood Hazard area, proof of Flood Insurance will be required prior to funding the loan.

If your home is a Condominium (CONDO) or a Planned Unit Development (PUD – Townhouse or a Single Family Home with a Homeowner’s Association, the following documents must be provided:

  1. CONDO properties will require a Homeowner’s Association (HOA) document identifying the name of the HOA, the amount of the HOA dues per month and described benefits; Condo Association’s Covenant, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s) documents, Articles of Incorporation; By-Laws and most current annual Budget; Evidence of Insurance Coverage including Liability Coverage (no less than $1 Million); Master Hazard Policy; and Master Fidelity Policy.
  2. PUD properties will require a Homeowners Association (HOA) document identifying the name of the HOA, the amount of HOA dues per month and described benefits.
  3. Both PUD and CONDO will require an HOA Certification which must be completed and signed by the HOA – Note: Your HOA’s may charge for this certification, please be prepared to pay them directly.

If you have any questions, please contact the Mortgage Loan Department at 925-335-3870.


1st Northern California Credit Union - NMLS ID # 580488
1111 Pine Street, Martinez, CA  94553
Direct:  (925) 335-3870
Copyright © 2018
Privacy Policy  | Security Statement  |  Site Map